Reade: 'I didn't use sexual harassment' in Biden complaint

Reade: 'I didn't use sexual harassment' in Biden complaintTara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment. “I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. Reade told the AP twice that she did not use the phrase “sexual harassment” in filing the complaint, but at other points in the interview said that was the behavior she believed she was describing.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/3f9igmx

Reade: 'I didn't use sexual harassment' in Biden complaint Reade: 'I didn't use sexual harassment' in Biden complaint Reviewed by V. Kumar on May 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.